- Really blew out my back in January and had to fight to get an MRI,
- nearly bled to death in June right before my birthday,
- got a stress fracture in my foot apparently from just walking down the street,
- had a second (or fifth?) bad back episode in May,
- a surreal heatwave partially melted my building's roof,
- had a creepy, damaging visit from an un-welcome relative,
- had scary (albeit successful) surgery in October,
- and then worked for these Conservitards on a seasonal Xmas job,
- and through it all I was chronically un- or under-employed all the way.
Now if I just had some cat litter sprinkles to go on top. Bon voyage 2009, it's time to flush the toilet on this crap year.