Monday, December 28, 2009

Year of the Turd

I nominate 2009 the year of the turd. For me personally, this year has been fecal from start to finish.

  • Really blew out my back in January and had to fight to get an MRI,

  • nearly bled to death in June right before my birthday,

  • got a stress fracture in my foot apparently from just walking down the street,

  • had a second (or fifth?) bad back episode in May,

  • a surreal heatwave partially melted my building's roof,

  • had a creepy, damaging visit from an un-welcome relative,

  • had scary (albeit successful) surgery in October,

  • and then worked for these Conservitards on a seasonal Xmas job,

  • and through it all I was chronically un- or under-employed all the way.




Now if I just had some cat litter sprinkles to go on top. Bon voyage 2009, it's time to flush the toilet on this crap year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm...the poop looks too good for 2009..except for the color...must have been downing too much red wine!